IDkollen provides a JSON/REST API for authenticating and signing with Freja eID.
The API is only accessible with SSL and a unique key provided by IDkollen. The key is private and should not be shared with a third party. The API should only be called from a server application, not directly from the client.
When signing up you will receive API keys for IDKollens staging and live environment.
|Environment||URL||Callback IP||Freja eID environment|
- The user initiates an authentication via the partner's interface.
- The partner calls IDkollen's API to initiate an authentication.
- IDkollen sends response to partner with information about the initiated authentication.
- The answer from IDkollen is displayed to the user by the partner.
- The user identifies him- or herself with Freja eID.
- IDkollen sends the result to the partners callback endpoint.
Staging environment (test)
Please note that the Staging environment only works with Test Freja eID. To get a Freja eID for testing, see the following page under the heading "Test Mode": https://frejaeid.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/77000186303
For more information about how the Freja eID API works in general, please refer to the Freja eID Developers’ Section (https://org.frejaeid.com/en/developers-section/).
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org